We need lots of help to keep our programs running! Here are some opportunities to donate to our nonprofit organization, Equine Assisted Therapy and Handicapped Riding of New Jersey:
- Donate to our Scholarship fund for Handicapped Rider's tuition
- Sponsor 1 rider for an entire semesterof therapeutic riding - $720
- Sponsor a Program for a local special service school -$2500
- Support our Horses! Feed, Hay, Vet Care, Hoof Care, Health Care
- Specialized tack and equipment for our therapeutic riding programs
- General needs- brushes, fly spray, tack, etc.
- Corporate Donation Form
We currently charge our handicapped riders aboutone third of the actual cost of running the program so that this can be available to everyone. We need your support to do this work! Contact Mary Ann Brewer (609) 330-2444 for information on how to make a donation, or donate online.
We have deeply felt the loss of our dear friend and supporter, Laura Brindle Johansson owner and operator of the Fenwick Grove Riding Academy. As requested by her family, we are accepting donations in her memory.
If you would like to make a donation in memory of Laura, please send a check to:
EATHR of NJ
240 Pointville Rd
Pemberton NJ, 08068
You can also call Mary Ann Brewer at 609-330-2444. Please make note that your donation is in memory of Laura Johansson. Your donations will benefit our therapeutic scholarship fund.
In the Company of Horses
240 Pointville Rd.
Pemberton, NJ 08068